Live Stream - All You Can Dance Pack
Live Stream Class Schedule
Our live stream dance class schedule provides a variety of time slots and we do update them from time-to-time to allow parents/ guardians to choose the best time for their child. Class time are in Hong Kong Time. For the live stream dance class schedule, please click here.
Online Booking Guidelines
Step 1: Click here to sign in and view the live stream dance class schedule
Step 2: View available Kids Live Stream class time by filtering the “All Class Type” button
Step 3: Select the class you wish to book by clicking “Book” button
New Users/Update your password: For new user to our booking system, please update your password. Insert your registered email address (your registered email address) in the sign-in box then press “Need New Password”. After setting up a new password, you will be able to reserve classes
Booking of the classes will be available 7 days in advance. All classes will be closed for booking 24 hours prior to class time. All bookings are on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Access Link to Live Stream Class
Link to access the live stream class will be sent to your email 15 minutes prior to the scheduled class time. If you do not receive the email 15 minutes prior to class, please check your junk/spam email box!
If the class is full, you can sign up on the waitlist. We will contact the waitlist student directly in the sign up order once a spot has been released. You will have the option to decide and confirm whether to join the class.
24 Hours Cancellation Policy
All cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the class. Classes that are canceled less than 24 hours prior will be counted as Late Cancel.
Late Cancel / No Show
To be considerate of other students booking in for class, your account and/or booking will be suspended for 1 week if there are 3 Late Cancellations/ No Shows.
Prior to Participating
- Parent/ Guardian need to ensure the student have enough space to conduct the dance activities
- Ballet with Mommy/ Age 2 class: parent/ guardian should be available to conduct the dance activities together with students
- Age 3-5 and above class: parent/ guardian should be nearby while student conduct the dance activities
- Student must be properly dressed with dance attire for class
- Student should participate at their own risk
- Student must ensure audio input and video input are switched on for the class
- Please rename the Zoom profile to child’s name
Class Policies & Rules
- Classes and camp schedules offered and changes are at the sole discretion of Twinkle Dance Company
- The class/ Meeting Link is strictly prohibited from being shared with others who are not invited by Twinkle Dance
- Twinkle Dance age policy applies to live stream class
- Fees settled for the packages are non-refundable, non-transferable, or credit
- Class might be cancelled due to any non-controllable events, like bad weather, political, economical, etc. in Hong Kong and no make-up classes will be arranged
- No make-up classes can be arrange for any missed live stream class
- No make-up class will be offered for the unused session or upon expiry of the packages.
- Teacher will have the right to ask student to leave or end the live stream platform for any inappropriate behaviour or disturbance in the class
- Participants must follow Twinkle Dance Guidelines, Policies, and Rules for the live stream classes; these can be reviewed on the Twinkle Dance website.
- Any dispute connected in any way with this offer will be resolved by Twinkle Dance Company Limited at its absolute discretion. Twinkle Dance retain the right of final decisions and interpretation in all matters in relation
- All teachers and students conducting the class will be able to see each other
- No video recording, photography or sharing is allowed
- To protect the interest of our participants and Twinkle Dance, Twinkle Dance may take legal action for any breach on the privacy
- Students/ users must evaluate the risks when using Zoom application for the session, Twinkle Dance will not be responsible for any loss or liability associated with it
The above set out are subject to change without prior written notice from Twinkle Dance. We retain the right of final decisions and interpretation in all matters and disputes in relation to the classes and programs. We shall not be responsible or liable for any claims or liability resulting from participating in the class.