This summer, we’ll be performing at the happiest place on earth through our Disney Parade Camp! Students ages 6+ can join in on this special performance experience as we parade along Disneyland’s Main Street! Dancing to “Kiss the Girl” from The Little Mermaid, students will learn a new dance routine, get their very own costumes designed by Tutulamb, and then showcase their moves at the Disney Parade! Rehearsals will be held every Saturday or Monday, and to make sure our students have fun and dance with confidence, they must attend at least 7 rehearsal classes. Make this summer magical and memorable by enrolling into our Disney Parade Camp!
PERFORMANCE DATE: SUNDAY August 29th 2021
-Children aged 6 or above, or reached age 6 on/before August 29th 2021 are eligible to join.
-In order to join the parade, students must attend no less than 7 of the in–studio rehearsal classes to ensure the highest standards of the performance.
-Students MUST PURCHASE appropriate, similar style of sport/ running shoes assigned by Twinkle Dance. Required by Hong Kong Disneyland, all performers must wear safe footwear while dancing outdoors on the brick floor.
The registration fee is $2,960, which includes:
- REHEARSALS – 9 in-studio rehearsal classes
- COSTUME – a custom made costume
*Disney Performing Arts Package, sport/ running shoes, dance tights and park admission tickets are not included.
IN-STUDIO REHEARSAL CLASS SCHEDULES
Enroll for one of the classes below, according to your child’s age. Places are first come first serve.
*No make-up class, credit, deduction or refund can be arranged for missed classes.
|Age||Class Time||Class Dates||Class Location|
|Age 6 & 7
*Birthday in 2014 & 2015, and must reach age 6 on/ before August 29th, 2021
|Sat 2:30 – 3:15 pm||Saturdays
July 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
August 7, 14, 21, 28
|Central Rose Petal Studio
801, Lansing House, 41-47 Queen’s Road Central
|Sat 4:00 – 4:45 pm|
|Mon 5:30 – 6:15 pm
*Students enrolling this class must attend the final rehearsal class on Sat Aug 28.
July 5, 12, 19, 26,
Aug 2, 9, 16, 23
Saturday Aug 28 4:45 – 5:30 PM
(@Central Rose Petal Studio)
|Central Sugar Plum Studio
403, Lansing House, 41-47 Queen’s Road Central
|Age 8 – 12
*Birthday in 2013 or earlier
|Sat 3:15 – 4:00 pm||Saturdays
July 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
August 7, 14, 21, 28
|Central Rose Petal Studio
801, Lansing House, 41-47 Queen’s Road Central.
All parade performers (including Disney Magic Access Annual Pass Holders) are required by Disney to purchase a Disney Performing Arts Package.
*All tickets purchased (including Disney Performing Arts Package) will only be valid on Parade Day August 29th, 2021.
Disney Performing Arts Package will include:
*Disney Performing Arts Passport
*Disney Performing Arts Certificate
|Performers Aged 6-18||$355|
Parents and Friends must have a valid admission ticket or Disney Magic Access Annual Pass in order to enter the Park. You may purchase the 1-Day General Admission Tickets at a special rate via Twinkle Dance.
*No discounted ticketing rates will be offered after June 30th, 2021.
1-Day General Admission Ticket at Special Rate for Family & Friends
*You may also enter Disneyland if you have Disney Magic Access Annual Pass
|Adult 1-Day Ticket
|Child 1-Day Ticket
|Senior 1-Day Ticket
(Age 65 or above)
SPECIAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
All parade performers and their guests must follow the health and safety guidelines implemented by Twinkle Dance and/ or the Hong Kong Disneyland during the rehearsal classes and the parade performance.
*Twinkle Dance and/ or the Hong Kong Disneyland have the right to withdraw the parade performers who do not meet the health and safety guidelines from attending the rehearsal classes/ the parade performance. Registration fees and tickets paid under Disney Parade Camp will not be refunded in these circumstances.
INCLEMENT WEATHER CONDITIONS
The event is guided by Hong Kong Disneyland’s inclement weather policy. If T8+, Red or Black rainstorm signals are hoisted before performers enter the park on performance day, the performance will be rescheduled within 3 months (September to November). However, if T8+, Red or Black rainstorm signals are hoisted after performers have entered the park on performance day, the parade will be cancelled and NO Disney Performing Arts Packages and Admission tickets can be refunded.
Inclement Weather Arrangement (Disney Youth Programs)
If inclement weather conditions occur or Education Bureau of Hong Kong announces the suspension of schools, Disney Youth Programs reserves the right to postpone or cancel the event. For detailed arrangement, please reference to below table.
|Weather Warning Signal||Program Arrangement|
|Subject to cancellation.|
|Reschedule within 3 months after the original date of the program.|
# Hong Kong Disneyland is committed to ensure the safety of Guests at all times. Under certain circumstances and according to guidance from the Hong Kong Education Bureau, Hong Kong Disneyland may cancel performances based on safety assessments and the nature of the performances. However, performing groups will still be welcomed to visit the Park in accordance with Park Operations procedures. To receive the latest updates from Hong Kong Disneyland, performing groups should gather at the preassigned gathering point and time. For details of Park Operations, please visit Weather Tips on http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com.
Application deadline is Wednesday June 30th, 2021. No discounted ticketing rates will be offered after June 30th, 2021.
-Apply online below
-Cash / EPS at Twinkle Dance Company
-Cheque payable to Twinkle Dance Company Limited
-Bank Transfer to HSBC a/c: 848-561908-838, and email the transaction reference number / receipt copy / screenshots to email@example.com
*The application and ticket fees are non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
- The registration fees are non-refundable. Twinkle Dance Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Twinkle Dance”) regret that we cannot, under any circumstances, give refunds.
- Registration Fees paid under the Disney Parade Camp 2021 is non-refundable under any circumstances including non-controllable events. However, in the specific events of epidemics and/or pandemics, government regulations or restrictions imposed by the HKSAR government that lead to the cancellation of the Disney Parade Camp 2021, the Disney Parade Camp 2021 will be rescheduled within 6 months or refund of the registration and ticket fees after deducting the $980 costume fee will be arranged. Twinkle Dance reserves the right to cancel the rehearsal classes or event(s) in relation to the Disney Parade Camp 2021. Any dispute connected in the refund will be resolved at the absolute discretion by Twinkle Dance Company Limited.
- All performers (including Disney Magic Access Annual Pass holders) are required to purchase a Disney Performing Arts Package.
- Ticket fees, including the Disney Performing Arts Package, are non-refundable.
- Changes of ticket fees might apply if the parade is rescheduled due to inclement weather conditions. Parade performers and their guests might be required to settle the difference of ticket fees if any.
- In order to join the parade, students must attend no less than 7 of the in-studio rehearsal classes to ensure the highest standards of the performance. Failure to do so might hinder the eligibility for the parade performance and no refund will be arranged.
- No make-up class, credit, deduction or refund can be arranged for missed classes.
- Students must purchase appropriate, similar styles of sport/running shoes and required dance tights assigned by Twinkle Dance. Required by Hong Kong Disneyland, all performers must wear safe footwear while dancing outdoors on the brick floor.
Inclement Weather Conditions
- Hong Kong Disneyland has the right to cancel the performance under bad weather conditions, and there will be no refund.
Special Health and Safety Measures
- Twinkle Dance and/ or the Hong Kong Disneyland have the right to withdraw the parade performers who do not meet the health and safety guidelines from attending the rehearsal classes/ the parade performance. Registration fees and tickets will not be refunded in these circumstances.
- Hong Kong Disneyland staff has the right to deny the admission of any visitors in accordance to their precautionary guidelines. Registration fees and tickets will not be refunded in these circumstances.
- All participants enrolled in this activity do so at their own risk and the company is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury to students, their family members, and guests as a result of participating in this activity.
- Hong Kong Disneyland and/or Twinkle Dance reserves the right to any interpretation and the final decision in case of dispute.
- Any dispute connected in any way with the Disney Parade Camp will be resolved by Twinkle Dance at its absolute discretion.