TWINKLE DANCE ANNUAL SHOWCASE 2020
COMPLIMENTARY STUDIO PHOTO SHOOT
Registration Opens Now!
Although this year’s Annual Showcase was cancelled and studio photo shoots in April have been suspended, we are pleased to announce that complimentary sessions of the studio photo shoot will now be rescheduled. Registration of the photo shoot is now available for students and parents who are interested in taking part.
The studio photo shoot is open for registration on a first-come-first-serve basis. Only performers in the Annual Showcase 2020 The Magic Lamp are eligible to participate in this studio photo shoot.
Each student can register one session only, except for students with more than 1 dance piece. Students with more than 1 dance piece will be required to register separately for each dance.
The studio photo shoot is a complimentary service. However, photos are not included in the studio photo shoot service. Parents may preview and order your child’s photos at Twinkle Dance studios approximately 1 month after the shooting. Photos are at HK$150 per photo. Please note that photos will be delivered in the form of SOFT-COPIES in a USB drive.
*All sessions are first-come-first-serve.
*Only performers in the Annual Showcase 2020 The Magic Lamp are eligible to participate in this studio photo shoot.
*Each student may only pick ONE time slot for each dance piece, extra bookings will invalidate all bookings.
*If the student is unable to attend the complimentary photo shoot sessions, no make-up or extra sessions will be arranged.
*Changes to the booking is subject to approval by Twinkle Dance after the registration is confirmed.
|July 5, 2020 Sunday
July 12, 2020 Sunday
July 19, 2020 Sunday
September 6, 2020 Sunday
|8:30 – 9:30 AM||Twinkle Dance
Wong Chuk Hang Studio
Shop 311, One Island South,
2 Heung Yip Road
|9:00 – 10:00 AM|
|9:30 – 10:30 AM|
|10:00 – 11:00 AM|
|10:30 – 11:30 AM|
|11:00 – 12:00 PM|
|11:30 – 12:30 PM|
|12:00 – 1:00 PM|
|1:30 – 2:30 PM|
|2:00 – 3:00 PM|
|2:30 – 3:30 PM|
|3:00 – 4:00 PM|
|3:30 – 4:30 PM|
|4:00 – 5:00 PM|
|4:30 – 5:30 PM|
|5:00 – 6:00 PM|
*Booking will cut-off 2 days prior to the shooting days.
- Only solo shots will be taken in this studio photo shoot, group shots are not available.
- Each 1-hour session includes both preparation and shooting time, thus please arrive on time.
- Teachers will do students’ hair. Please DO NOT put any gel/spray before arrival. Due to hygienic reasons, students should also bring their own combs.
- Students should arrive with full make-up (light eyeshadow, eyeliner if possible, pink blush, red lipstick).
- Students are responsible to bring in their own costume, including the included costume accessories (such as gloves, head pieces, etc.).
- Proper dance accessories should be worn. No undergarments are to be worn under the costume.
- No jewelry, tattoos, nail polish should be worn.
*Please note that no make-up will be offered in the photo shoot.
*No replacement of the missed costume accessories will be available in the photo shoot.
*Hair set, ballet/ jazz shoes and dance tights are available for purchase at any Twinkle Dance studios on/ before photo shoot days.
|Dance Accessories Needed for Ballet Dances:|
-For all dances except Harem Girls: Bun (hair ties, U pins, hair net, bobby pins)
-For Harem Girls only: Ponytail (hair ties, bobby bins)
|-Peach pink ballet tights. No street tights. Without any patterns.|
-Girls – Peach pink full leather ballet shoes; Boys – black full leather. Without any patterns. No canvas or satin ballet shoes.
|Dance Accessories Needed for Jazz Dances:|
-For Magic in… America, Magic in… Thailand & Magic in… Africa – Ponytail (hair ties, bobby bins)
-For Magic in… Netherlands & Magic in… Spain – Bun (hair ties, U pins, hair net, bobby pins)
|-For Magic in… Netherlands, Magic in… America & Magic in… Spain – Black dance tights needed. No street tights. Without any patterns.
-For Magic in… Thailand & Magic in… Africa – No tights needed.
-Girls & Boys – Black full leather jazz shoes. No canvas or satin jazz shoes.
You MUST pick up your child’s costume prior the registered session in order to attend the photo shoot. Twinkle Dance will not be responsible for transferring your child’s costume to the shooting location. We strongly advise you to pick up the costume at least 2 weeks prior the registered shooting.
A warm reminder that all costumes are ready for collection at Twinkle Dance studios. You may collect your child’s costume at their corresponding class locations. Please be reminded that washing or dry cleaning the costumes are NOT recommended. Twinkle Dance will not replace or be responsible for any damages of the costumes after collection.
***Students from CDNIS, Discovery Bay, Harrow, Spring Learning, Repulse Bay Club may collect their costumes at Central Rose Petal Studio (8/F).
We understand that adjustments to the costumes might be needed although the costumes are custom-made. We would suggest parents and guardians to fix minor adjustments at home, such as loosened sewings, missed stitches.
SPECIAL PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES
In view of the current COVID-19 situation, students and parents participating in this studio photo shoot shall be guided with special measures taken at Twinkle Dance studio.
- Reduced number of students in each session.
- Students must complete and submit the Travel & Health Record Form prior to photo shoot. Persons who have been outside of HKSAR in the past 14 days must not enter Twinkle Dance studio premises.
- No more than ONE Parent/Guardian per student may enter the school to escort their child to the photo shoot.
- Shoe-free zone: Our school will be a shoe-free zone for the time being, which means all staff and students must remove their street shoes before entering the school. When entering the restrooms, please remove your dance shoes and put on your street shoes. It is important that you do not wear your dance shoes outside the school.
- Wear your mask at all times: It is mandatory for everyone entering the school to wear a mask, we do not provide any masks so please be sure to wear your own, as we will not allow anyone to enter without a mask. Masks must be worn at all times in the school and during classes as well.
- Temperature check and alcohol hand sanitizer: Everyone entering our premises must do a temperature check (conducted by our staff), and use an alcohol-based hand rub. We have also placed hand sanitizer suitable for babies and adults at the front desk.
- Signs/symptoms of illness: Anyone who shows signs and symptoms of illness such as coughing, fever, difficulty breathing, etc. must leave our premises.
- Studio Cleaning: We have placed extra precaution in cleaning and the sanitization of our school premises to take all preventative measures possible. Please also assess your own personal situation and associated risks when coming to class.
Extra measures specifically in regards to the studio photo shoot will also be implemented.
- Students are also required to wear face mask when participating in the studio photo shoot. Mask will only be removed during his/ her time of shooting.
- Parents and guardians please prepare an extra face mask for your child to replace after the photo shoot.
|TERMS AND CONDITIONS|
Special Precautionary Measures