DATE: June 2020
*Exact date and time will be later announced by JazzAddict Australasia.
*Examination dates are scheduled by JazzAddict Australasia. Please note, it might be scheduled on a school day, and that the scheduled date CANNOT be changed and there are NO refunds.
*No rescheduling of the examination date/ time can be made if the student is absent on examination day (including sickness with medical certificate).
EXAMINATION CENTRE: Twinkle Dance Company Studios
*Students are required to enroll FULL TERM starting January 2nd, 2020 until the examination has been completed.
*Student must stay in the SAME class and maintain 80% of the attendance until the examination has been completed.
All students MUST:
- Attend a Mock Exam prior to the actual examination. In which, students are to arrive at the examination centre, dress in the appropriate examination attire and present their work as if for the real examination/class award.
All age 5+ students MUST:
- Take 2 jazz classes per week in order to apply for this examination.
*Students who are currently taking 1 jazz class at CDNIS/ Discovery Bay, must take 1 additional jazz class at Twinkle Dance Central/ Causeway Bay/ Wong Chuk Hang Studios in order to apply for this examination.
*If a age 5+ student fails to enrol into 2 jazz classes per week, he/ she will be disqualified from taking the examination. Examination fees will not be refunded.
*If a student fails to enrol into 2 jazz classes per week, he/ she will not be eligible for the examination. Examination fees will not be refunded.
Students are required to dress in CLEAN and PROPER examination uniform. Hair accessories are required for a bun (invisible hair net, hair pins, hair tie).
- Pink (girls) / Black (boys) Twinkle Dance jazz top and Black Twinkle Dance jazz pants. Black full leather jazz shoes (without any patterns). No socks and NO OVERSIZE uniforms are allowed.
Please submit the application form and relevant documents with payment settled on or before Tuesday December 31st 2019 for successful entries. Late entries will not be accepted.
- A copy of your child’s Hong Kong Identity Card OR Birth Certificate OR Passport
- Application form
- Apply https://twinkledance.com/programs/examinations/jazz-exam-online-application/
- Scan and email both documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hand in both documents to Twinkle Dance Company’s front desk
- Cash / EPS at Twinkle Dance Company
- Cheque payable to Twinkle Dance Company Limited
- Bank Transfer to HSBC a/c: 848-561908-838, and email the transaction reference number / receipt copy to email@example.com
*Examination fees are non-refundable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS