Join our On-Stage Workshop to experience what it is like to take class on a theatre stage like professional dancers! The Workshops are open to all, Twinkle Dance students and non-Twinkle Dance students are welcomed. Our kids workshop encourages dance beginners to express themselves through dance, and get a taste of ballet or K-pop dance. Each student may invite 2 guests to watch the class in the audience seats. At the end of the workshop, parents and guests can take stage photos of the little dancers to remember this memorable moment. As a recognition of being a part of this special workshop, students will receive a participation certificate.
Ballet On-Stage Workshops
At this ballet on-stage workshop, it will follow the Rapunzel storyline. Students will be doing warm-ups and learning a short repertoire on stage. Even ballet beginners can follow the dance steps. It’s time for students to get out of their comfort zone and gain confidence through this joyful dance journey with our teachers!
K-pop On-Stage Workshops
At this K-pop on-stage workshop, students will be learning a dance combination from popular K-pop. Students can move their body like the famous stars on stage!
*Costume is not included in the workshop
|Date:||Monday, 1st May 2023 (Public Holiday)|
|Venue:||Y-Theatre, Youth Square (238 Chai Wan Road, Chai Wan, Hong Kong)|
|Application Period:||1 March 2023 to 16 April 2023|
|Registrations Fees:|| $600, which includes
– Two admission tickets for class watching (Additional ticket $120)
– A participation certificate
The admission tickets are available for collection at the front house in Y-Theatre lobby on the workshop date. Participation certificate will be distributed after the workshop.
|Class / Age||Arrival Time||Workshop Time|
|Ballet Age 3-5
*Birth year in 2018-2019
|10:30 AM||10:45 – 11:45 AM|
|1:45 PM||2:00 – 3:00 PM|
|Ballet Age 5-6
*Birth year in 2016-2017
|11:45 AM||12:00 – 1:00 PM|
|Ballet Age 7+
*Birth year in 2007-2015
|9:15 AM||9:30 -10:30 AM|
|K-pop Age 5-7
*Birth year in 2015-2017
|3:00 PM||3:15 – 4:15 PM|
|K-pop Age 8-12
*Birth year in 2011-2014
|4:15 PM||4:30 – 5:30 PM|
The workshop consists of a 45 minutes dance class and a 15 minutes stage photo time.
*If there is insufficient enrollment number, the workshop might be canceled and a refund will be arranged.
- Participants are required to wear proper dance wear in the workshop.
- Free seating is adopted for class watching.
- Audience (including handheld infants) must present an admission ticket to enter the theatre.
- Audience should remain seated during the dance class time, please do not stand up or leave the seat to take photos or videos. Audience is only allowed to leave the seat during the stage photo time.
- Videotaping and photography are allowed in these workshops, but NO FLASHING device, NO SELFIE STICK, NO CAMERA STAND can be used.
HAIR AND DANCEWEAR REQUIREMENTS
Girls: hair tied in ballet bun
Girls: Hair tied up in a high ponytail
*costume is not included in the workshop
-Any dance/athletic wear
*costume is not included in the workshop
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The workshop registration fees are non-refundable. Twinkle Dance Company Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Twinkle Dance”) regret that we cannot, under any circumstances, give refunds.
- The workshop registration fees include two admission tickets for class watching, and a participation certificate. Costume is not included in the workshop.
- The participation certificate will be issued once only.
- Participants must attend the workshop to obtain the participation certificate
- If there is insufficient enrollment number, the workshop might be canceled and a refund will be arranged.
- No refund can be arranged for any event cancellations due to non-controllable events like bad weather, political, economical, etc. Twinkle Dance reserves the right to cancel the event(s) if traveling and/or the venue is unsafe or obstructed.
- Students should wear proper dance wear and follow the hair and dancewear requirements in the workshop.
- This event is free seating.
- Two guests’ admission tickets are included in the workshop fees.
- Additional admission tickets are at $120 each.
- Audience (including handheld infants) must present a ticket to enter the theatre.
- All participants enrolled in this activity do so at their own risk and the company is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury to students, their family members, and guests as a result of participating in this activity.