Production Team 2024 Application
Join our Production Team and watch your child light up the stage at Attractions, Malls and Festive Events across Hong Kong! Students will learn a special choreography, gain confidence and have thrilling experiences that they will never forget. Showcasing their dance power in public to gain exposure during the vibrant festival – Easter. Turn into beloved characters to spread happiness like Bunny and Chick. Or be an Easter egg and Spring flowers to share blessings. Why wait? Start your child’s journey toward becoming an awesome young dancer now!
PAST PERFORMANCE VENUE AT A GLANCE
Our Production Team performed in various events and locations across Hong Kong in the past, including the AIA European Carnival, Hong Kong International Airport, MTR, Festival Walk, K11 Art Mall, The Elements and more!
Date: December 6, 2023 – January 2, 2024
Method: Online Application
Performers who completed the program with satisfied attendance (rehearsal classes from January to April, 2024) , will get:
- PERFORMANCE OPPORTUNITIES – 3 to 4 public performance
- PROFESSIONAL STUDIO PHOTOSHOOT – with hair styling & posture direction
- PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
- PERFORMANCE GROUP PHOTOS – in soft copies
- Performers aged 5 -12 are eligible to apply. (Birth year in 2012-2018)
- Performers are required to enroll in Twinkle Dance regular classes of any dance style in the Jan-Feb term and Mar-Apr term of 2024 to acquire basic dance techniques.
- Performers are required to join rehearsal classes from Jan to Apr of 2024 and must attend not less than 11 of the rehearsal classes in order to ensure the highest standards of performance. Failure to fulfill the attendance requirement may result in withdrawal from the Production Team. The paid class fees will not be refunded.
*Discount: 20% off will be offered to the Production Team’s students to enroll in the rehearsal classes and regular classes in the Jan-Feb term and Mar-Apr term of 2024.
REHEARSAL CLASS DETAILS
|Location & Time
*Birth year in 2016-2018
4:15 – 5:00 (Mon)
2:15 – 3:00 (Sat)
*Birth year in 2012-2015
5:00 – 5:45 (Mon)
4:00 – 4:45 (Sat)
|Class date (Monday)
|Class date (Saturday)
|January – February
(20% discounted, original$2800)
|March – April
(20% discounted, original$2800)
CLASS AND MAKE-UP CLASS ARRANGEMENT
- Unlike regular classes, the primary focus of the Production Team’s rehearsal classes is to rehearse a dance routine for upcoming performances. The tuition can be paid termly.
- As the dance piece for each rehearsal class is different, there are no alternative rehearsal classes for the absent students to apply for make-up classes. In case of absence in rehearsal classes, make-up classes of regular classes will be offered.
- 3 make-up classes can be arranged throughout the two rehearsal terms. No credit, deduction or refund can be arranged if students miss more than 3 rehearsal classes.
If the performance date and time clash with the rehearsal class, make-up classes of regular classes within the term will be offered.
- No refund will be arranged for any class or performance cancellations due to uncontrollable events, such as bad weather, political, economic, etc. Twinkle Dance reserves the right to cancel the class or performance if traveling and the venue is unsafe or obstructed.
- The dance pieces can be in any dance style (e.g. Ballet, Jazz, K-pop, Contemporary).
- 3-4 chances of performance will be provided in this team, the performance date, time and location will be announced in February 2024.
- The public performance dates depend on the availability and planning of the venue. They are expected to be on Friday after school, Saturday, Sunday, or Public holidays from March to April 2024.
- No credit, deduction or refund of the rehearsal term fees can be arranged if the performer cannot attend one or more of the performances. Please consider it carefully, before applying.
- Based on our past experiences, public performances will usually be at events/ malls/ outdoor venues, where admission fees or tickets are not required.
PROFESSIONAL STUDIO PHOTOSHOOT SERVICE
A complimentary professional photoshoot service will be offered to all performers. Performers will be directed by our teachers and have solo shots taken by professional photographers in their beautiful dance costumes.
- The photoshoot will be arranged on weekends or public holidays in March/April 2024, performers can reserve their time slot on a first-come-first-served basis. Reservation details will be announced in February 2024.
- Teachers will assist with hair styling and posture direction *makeup is not included.
- Photos are not included in the application fee, it will be on sale for ordering and delivered in soft copies.
CLASS UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS
- Performers must wear Twinkle Dance’s ballet or jazz uniform with proper dance shoes for the rehearsal class.
- Performers must follow the school policies of Twinkle Dance including class age, uniform and health and safety requirements etc. Failure to meet the school policies may result in withdrawal from the Production Team. Class fees will not be refunded.
COSTUME & APPEARANCE
- Twinkle Dance will provide free rental of costumes for the performances. Performers are required to return all costumes and accessories after the last performance.
- Performers are required to visit one of our studios for costume measurement by 2nd January 2024. Fitting and collection will be arranged in February 2024. In case the costume does not fit, a complimentary alteration service will only be provided within the collection period (to be announced).
- Performers are required to purchase proper ballet or jazz shoes, dance tights and hair sets (hair net and pins) according to the costume outlook. Peach pink leather ballet shoes/black leather jazz shoes (full leather without any patterns), and peach pink/black dance tights (without any patterns) are required when necessary.
- Performers are responsible for keeping their costumes safe and clean for the performance.
- Performers have to do hairstyling and make-up on their own on the performance day.
HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
- If a performer feels unwell or appears unsuitable to perform, Twinkle Dance reserves the right to withdraw the student from the performance.
- All Production Team performers must follow the health and safety guidelines by Twinkle Dance and the performance venues.
- Twinkle Dance and/ or the performance venues have the right to withdraw the performers who do not meet the health and safety guidelines from attending the rehearsal classes/ performances. Class fees and tickets will not be refunded in these circumstances.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Class and Rehearsal
Uniform and Costume
Professional Studio Photoshoot Service
Photography and Other Media
Personal Data and Privacy
Inclement Weather Conditions
Special Health and Safety Measures