Christmas Production Team 2023 Application
Join our Christmas Production Team and watch your child light up the stage at Attractions, Malls and Festive Events across Hong Kong! Students will learn a special choreography, gain confidence and have thrilling experiences that they will never forget. Showcasing their dance power in public to gain exposure during the most joyous festival – Christmas. Turn into beloved characters to spread happiness like Santa and Reindeer. Or be a Snowman and Christmas Elves to share blessings. Why wait? Start your child’s journey toward becoming an awesome young dancer now!
Date: 1st August – 14th September, 2023
Method: Online Application
Performers who completed the program with satisfied attendance (rehearsal classes from September to December 2023) , will get:
- PERFORMANCE OPPORTUNITIES – 3 to 4 public performance
- FREE USE OF COSTUME
- PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
- GROUP PHOTOS – in soft copies
- Performers aged 5 -11 are eligible to apply. (Birth year in 2012-2018)
- Performers are required to enroll in Twinkle Dance regular classes of any dance style in the Sep-Oct term and Nov-Dec term of 2023 in order to acquire basic dance techniques.
- Performers are required to join two rehearsal terms and must attend not less than 10 of the rehearsal classes in order to ensure the highest standards of performance. Failure to fulfill the attendance requirement may result in withdrawal from the Christmas Production Team. The paid class fees will not be refunded.
*Discount: 20% off will be offered to the Christmas Production Team’s students to enroll in the rehearsal terms and regular classes in the Sep-Oct term and Nov-Dec term of 2023.
REHEARSAL CLASS DETAILS
|Age||Location & Time||Teacher|
*Birth year in 2018
2:15 – 3:00 (Sat)
*Birth year in 2016-2017
1:30 – 2:15 (Sat)
4:15 – 5:00 (Mon)
*Birth year in 2012-2015
4:00 – 4:45 (Sat)
5:00 – 5:45 (Mon)
|Rehearsal term||Class date & Fees (Saturday)||Class date & Fees (Monday)|
|September- October||Sep: 16,23
(20% discounted, original$2400)
(20% discounted, original$2000)
(20% discounted, original$2800)
(20% discounted, original$2800)
CLASS AND MAKE-UP CLASS ARRANGEMENT
- Unlike regular classes, the primary focus of Christmas Production Team classes is to rehearse a dance routine for upcoming performances. The tuition can be paid termly.
- As the dance piece for each rehearsal class is different, there are no alternative rehearsal classes for the absent students to apply for make-up classes. In case of absence in rehearsal classes, make-up classes of regular classes will be offered.
- 3 make-up classes can be arranged throughout the two rehearsal terms. No credit, deduction or refund can be arranged if students miss more than 3 rehearsal classes.
- If the performance date and time clash with the rehearsal class, make-up classes of regular classes within the term will be offered.
- No refund will be arranged for any class or performance cancellations due to uncontrollable events, such as bad weather, political, economic, etc. Twinkle Dance reserves the right to cancel the class or performance if traveling and the venue is unsafe or obstructed.
- The dance pieces can be in any dance styles (e.g. Ballet, Jazz, K-pop, Contemporary).
- 3-4 chances of performance will be provided in this team, the performance date, time and location will be announced in November 2023.
- The performance dates depend on the availability and planning of the venue and is expected to be on Friday after school, Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday from November 18, 2023 to December 31, 2023.
- No credit, deduction or refund of the rehearsal term fees can be arranged if the performer is not able to attend one or more of the performances. Please carefully consider it before submitting an application.
- Based on our past experiences, performances will usually be at events/ malls/ outdoor venues, where admission fees or tickets are not required.
CLASS UNIFORM REQUIREMENTS
- Performers must wear Twinkle Dance’s ballet or jazz uniform with proper dance shoes for the rehearsal class.
- Performers must follow the school policies of Twinkle Dance including class age, uniform and health and safety requirements etc. Failure to meet the school policies may result in withdrawal from the Christmas Production Team. Class fees will not be refunded.
COSTUME & APPEARANCE
- Twinkle Dance will provide free use of costumes for the performances. Performers are required to return all costumes and accessories after the last performance.
- Performers are required to visit his/her rehearsal class location for costume measurement, fitting and collection in October 2023.
- Performers have to keep thier costume safe and clean for the performance. Please do not wash or dry clean the costume on your own.
- Performers are required to purchase proper ballet or jazz shoes, dance tights and hair sets (hair net and pins) according to the costume outlook.
- Performers have to do their own hairstyling and make-up on the performance day.
HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
- If a performer feels unwell or appears unsuitable to perform, Twinkle Dance reserves the right to withdraw the student from the performance.
- All Christmas Production Team performers have to follow the health and safety guidelines by Twinkle Dance and/or the performance venues.
- Twinkle Dance and/ or the performance venues have the right to withdraw the performers who do not meet the health and safety guidelines from attending the rehearsal classes/ performances. Class fees and tickets will not be refunded in these circumstances.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Uniform and Costume
Inclement Weather Conditions
Special Health and Safety Measures