TWINKLE DANCE SHOWCASE 2021 : SNOW WHITE
Colouring Contest – Colour your own Snow White!
Do you fancy creating your own version of Princess? Twinkle Dance would like to invite all of you to a Colouring Contest! Show us your creativity and talents by entering our Snow White colouring contest and for a chance to win a prize!
All Twinkle Dance students and non-Twinkle Dance students are eligible to enter this contest. The contest will be divided into two age categories:
- Twinkle Toes (Age 2 – 5)
- Super Stars (Age 6 – 12)
*Twinkle Toes (Age 2 – 5) is open to students with birth year on or after 2015; Super Stars (Age 6 – 12) is open to students with birth year on or before 2014.
SPECIFICATION OF ENTRY
- Each participant should submit ONE entry only. Participants who submit multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Participants can use watercolour, crayons, colour pencils and pencils for colouring. Entries using 3-Dimensional or computer graphics are not accepted.
- Participants must provide accurate information on the registration form. If there is any omission or inaccuracy, Twinkle Dance reserves the right to disqualify the submission.
- Teachers’ Pick
Our Twinkle Dance teachers are the judges! Each Twinkle Dance teacher will select one outstanding piece in each category, all artwork will be chosen anonymously. A total of 8 “Teachers’ Pick” will be selected in each category. Shortlisted awardees will receive one pair of show tickets!
Please submit the colouring page on or before Friday, 11th December 2020 for successful entry. Late submissions will not be accepted.
*Entries will close on Friday 11th December, 2020 6:00 pm
- Submit your artwork to any Twinkle Dance Studios (Central, Causeway Bay, Wong Chuk Hang).
- Scan and email your artwork to email@example.com.
- Take a photo and upload to your Facebook or Instagram (Details as below).
Steps to follow if you submit your artwork through social media:
- Take a photo of your artwork.
- Upload the photo to your Facebook OR Instagram account (Select one platform to upload only).
- Tag @twinkledance in your photo.
- Caption your photo with the #TwinkleDanceShowcase2021 hashtag (Reminder to set your account to public, so our teachers can review it!).
*By uploading your artwork to enter this contest, you agree to the terms and conditions set out in the Twinkle Dance Showcase 2021: Colouring Contest.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS
Shortlisted Awardees will receive a direct message OR email from Twinkle Dance.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE COLOURING PAGE!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Results and Awards